Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I got the DOG !!

OK So I didn't start in order.. But I got the Dog.. Her name is Breeze and she is the new member of my single life; as of Feb-2009; I am super happy and she is a true handful.. yes the Movie Marley and Me did not do her justice; Because she has done that and a lot worst.. she is getting better now that she is 14 weeks old.. But as a puppy everyday she does something that will truly make me laugh..

Like today, She can't chew on my shoes.. So I wouldn't see her he hid the shoe under a stuff animal so it would look like she was chewing her toy.. Smart little one.. I still caught her.. But I was laughing for a while to think how smart she is.

She hates the Leash, She has allergies just like me; She lays down more than she walks.. So I spend a lot of the walking time just pulling her around.

She is by far my most awesome Companion.. and I love her so much..

Let's see how life continues to evolve with time... : )

No comments: